Plastic Screws RENY
Material name : Reny (High-Performance Polyamide MXD6 resin)
RENY is a crystalline thermoplastic polymer. It is a proprietary molding compound based on mainly polyamide MXD6, reinforced with glass fiber, carbon fiber or special minerals. Reny generally has superior mechanical strength and modulus compared with other engineering plastics.
- Excellent mechanical strength and modulus over a wide range of temperatures
- Superior to commodity polyamides in dimensional stability and mechanical strength due to low water absorption
- Low thermal expansion coefficient, equivalent to that of metal alloys
- Highly resistant to oils and organic solvents
- Low mold shrinkage and low warpage
For metal substitution applications, including automobiles, electronics, electrical appliances, machinery, and construction.