Plastic Screws PVDF
Material name : PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)
PVDF is a semi-crystalline, high purity thermoplastic fluoropolymer. Currently used in applications requiring the highest purity, strength, and resistance to solvents, acids, bases, heat.
Chemical resistant to most common solvents including acids, salts, oils, aromatic organic compounds, chlorinated solvents, and alcohols, etc. Be sure to evaluate under conditions of actual expected use.
- High purity
- Abrasion resistance comparable to that of polyamides
- Low coefficient of friction
- Continuous use temperature 150℃.
- Unaffection by UV and good resistance to γ radiation
- Excellent intrinsic fire resistance
- Physiological harmless and approved for contact with food products
- Chemical production
- Chemical processing
- Transport and storage systems
- Filtration and separation equipment (filters, membranes, housings)
- Heat exchangers
- Down-hole and subsea oil production process equipment
- Piping System for ultrapure water, hot, concentrated acids; pharmaceutical grade chemicals; chrome plating chemicals.
- Oil and gas process equipment