Plastic Screws mPA GF5
Material name : mPA GF5 (modified Nylon with 50% glass fiber reinforced)
mPA GF5 is a heat resistant, modified polyamide (Nylon) with a high melting point (320°C) and a rigidity level comparable to super engineering plastics, it possesses strong dimensional stability and chemical resistance. In addition, the effect of water absorption, which is a traditional weakness of polyamides, has been improved and reduced to a minimum.
- High temperature rigidity – Due to its high glass transition point (125°C), mPA GF5 can retain high rigidity even in a high-temperature atmosphere, such as the inside of an engine room.
- Heat Resistant
- Dimensional Stability
- Chemical Resistance – demonstrating the best chemical resistance of all polyamide resins.
- Power plant (high voltage transformer box fixture)
- Automobiles, Motorcycle, and other transportation industry
- General & Precision machinery
- Electrical and electronic equipments
- Construction material